Tetrafusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing!

+2
glaurung
Mark
6 posters

Go down

COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing! Empty COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing!

Post  Mark Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 am

Stay on the lookout! We're awfully close to finishing up the track listing for the new album, and will be releasing the title, artwork, and all that good stuff very soon. Also, we are scheduled to enter the studio during Christmas break to finish recording the album (the second half, as we already recorded the first half this past August) -- so again, expect a release date around March 2010!

-Mark

EDIT: Here it is!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=123710656&blogId=520185456

Last edited by Mark on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing! Empty Re: COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing!

Post  glaurung Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 am

Really looking forward to it!

March is looking to be a good month for me. A new Tetrafusion album and Final Fantasy XIII finally being released. Very Happy
glaurung
glaurung
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing! Empty Re: COMING SOON: New Album Title, Artwork, & Track Listing!

Post  Paul Moreau Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

very nice indeed!
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Humor : knock, knock

http://www.myspace.com/paulmoreau

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 am

yeah I am waiting for Your new CD too Smile
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 am

Here it is!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=123710656&blogId=520185456
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

As I said earlier, it's fucking awesome ! Great cover art. I have to say I'm a bit worried about vocals (being a really picky guy about vocals in general), but I can't wait to give it a spin. And review it of course Cool
Val
Val
TetraFan

http://www.musicwaves.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

In my opinion....yeahhhhhhhhhh it is awesome cover too, really ....for now You are totally perfect Tetrafusion Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 am

Val wrote:As I said earlier, it's fucking awesome ! Great cover art. I have to say I'm a bit worried about vocals (being a really picky guy about vocals in general), but I can't wait to give it a spin. And review it of course Cool

Thanks man. I'm going to be honest, the vocals definitely won't be for everyone, but I feel we'll attract a different audience of listeners. None of the vocals will be harsh at all, so I'm interested to see how that will go over. Hopefully people will enjoy the music if not the vocals, but hopefully everyone will enjoy it all! Cool
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 am

Hopefully this will bring you more attention !
Regarding vocals, I'm not an anti-growl or anti-clean vocals or anything, it's really a matter of feeling to me... Sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it doesn't, there's no real reason... I love James Labrie's high-pitched vocals and Mikael Akerfeldt's growling, for example, but other clean singers/growlers I really can't bear one second... So I'll just have to wait and see – well, hear Smile
Val
Val
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 am

Val wrote:Hopefully this will bring you more attention !
Regarding vocals, I'm not an anti-growl or anti-clean vocals or anything, it's really a matter of feeling to me... Sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it doesn't, there's no real reason... I love James Labrie's high-pitched vocals and Mikael Akerfeldt's growling, for example, but other clean singers/growlers I really can't bear one second... So I'll just have to wait and see – well, hear Smile

Yeah, completely understand that. It's the same view I have about a lot of bands. Some bands I love the screaming, some I hate, and vice versa. As far as our album, most of the time, the vocals are very smooth and have a lot of feeling and emotion. There are a few select parts where it's pushed, edgy, and a few others that are more plain, so there is definitely a bit of variety. You'll have to see! Cool
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Okay, now I'm officially turned on.
Val
Val
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 am

Val wrote:Okay, now I'm officially turned on.

Have you seen the fourth studio update vid? It has a bit of vocal recording footage there. (Studio Update 4)

www.youtube.com/tetrafusion
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 am

Yup, but I bet the final mixed/mastered shit sounds pretty different Wink
Val
Val
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Val wrote:Yup, but I bet the final mixed/mastered shit sounds pretty different Wink

Big time. Those are all the same out of like..a dozen. Cool
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripley Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Finally I have time to say the artwork is great! Can't find more words for it... 'interesting' is too little. Hope the music will be as convolute as the artwork B-)
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Humor : progpower 8)

http://myspace.com/ripleykr

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 am

Mark wrote:
Val wrote:As I said earlier, it's fucking awesome ! Great cover art. I have to say I'm a bit worried about vocals (being a really picky guy about vocals in general), but I can't wait to give it a spin. And review it of course Cool

Thanks man. I'm going to be honest, the vocals definitely won't be for everyone, but I feel we'll attract a different audience of listeners. None of the vocals will be harsh at all, so I'm interested to see how that will go over. Hopefully people will enjoy the music if not the vocals, but hopefully everyone will enjoy it all! Cool

Okay, so more on that.

Trailer is out.

I'm sold. drunken
Val
Val
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down