Tetrafusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your lovely sentences;)

4 posters

Go down

Your lovely sentences;) Empty Your lovely sentences;)

Post  Marta Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 am

Well!! I am sure that everyone has the lovely sentences which are deep in his/her head!! What are Your lovely sentences which You want to tell people when You are happy, when You are angry or sad or sentences which give You a power or laugh Laughing ? If You want You can share it here;)..yeahhhhhhhh!!! rendeer
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

Your lovely sentences;) Empty Re: Your lovely sentences;)

Post  Ripley Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python Cool)

We're on an express elevator to hell... going down! (Aliens)

some from American McGee's Alice, like:

Only a few find the way; some don't recognize it when they do; some don't ever want to.
Time to jump in Time to jump through time. I'm dizzy. scratch (clockwork level, one of the best)
Good answer. Wrong. But good.
Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you: Whenever you want it to be! Cool

...and more from AMGA - Gryphon's lofty speeches, Cat's hipnotizing advices, brave words of Alice. This game's sick.

a lot from songs too, coming soon.
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Humor : progpower 8)

http://myspace.com/ripleykr

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 pm

When you're good at something, Don't do it for free

Safe in the light that surrounds me, free of the fear and the pain... (i don't know, just popped into my head)

I'm not stupid, i just don't know stuff! (yes, she was blond)

talk to the hand, 'cause the face don't want to listen to it anymore ==> some Belgium fail dude tried to be cool... XD i was rolling on the floor

my name is Borat, I'm from Kazachstan

Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Humor : knock, knock

http://www.myspace.com/paulmoreau

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 pm

I want to tell it to people who don't like metal:

"You either feel it or you don't. If metal doesn't give you that overwhelming surge of power and make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, you may never get it. and you know what? That's ok. Because judging by the 40000 metalheads around me, were doing just fine without you."
Sam Dunn, Metal: A Headbanger's Journey bounce

I love Warrel Dane's words from Metalmania Festival in Poland...hahahaha....
"This song is for You Guys... and for You Guys, now it's for You Guys, it's for everybody, what the fuck!"
king
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm

lol
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey Paul!!! I really don't know if it is good LOL or bad LOL....so tell me study lol!
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 pm

no no! a good lol, i never use a bad lol Smile

it's just the fact that he blows away all non-metal lovers with one sentence.
and it's all true

but i have to admit: I'm not a pure metal fan either: yes i get a lot of chills with metal (to put it like that), but i enjoy funk, jazz, classic music like mozart, modern windband music, punk, good old fashion hard rock, and so on... as well

i only can not stand the extreme parts of every genre: like free-jazz (too free), Death core Metal (or what names those styles allready have...), or too passional, old lady singing, shitty opera...

I think every music has to be appreciated, only when the music is made with love for the music. I will never hate somebody, because they listen to R&B or stuff (deffinately NOT my genre).

Satanic bands, for instance, do not write music because they like the music they are playing, but because they have a mental disorder or they just want to be 'cool' (XD), to be noticed.

i can go on like this for hours king

but i won't geek
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Yeah!!.. I love all good music created with feelings too, almost every kind of music except pop afro music and I hate shows with playback music elephant ....noooooooooooo Evil or Very Mad
I love classical music too!!! queen
That is true that in metal music there are many extremal bands which I don't like too, but generally i sympathize with Metalheads!!! and i don't hate nobody cause of music. No, No, No:) never!!!
cherry
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 pm

almost every kind of music except pop music and I hate shows with playback music

true, so damn true Very Happy

i have the feeling that music still has a lot to learn, but even more: the general listeners (those who do not know more about music then the commercial stuff they can hear on the radio) need to learn a lot more!
I pitty people who say: "Metal, that's that kind of music where everyboy is screaming and guitars are just trashing? like Metalica?" If they do not give a style they don't know, a chance to be learned...

(btw: no offence for all you metalica lovers, i just have the feeling they are way too commercial, but hey! everyone has his own feelings 'bout that! don't shoot me tongue )

and the worst part is, that when i convince them to listen to some music like Ayreon or Dream Theater (or Tetrafusion cheers ), most people who know something 'bout music (or not...), actually like those bands! not to listen to every day, but they drop their typical vision 'bout metal.
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripley Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 am

Don't worry Paul, I'm not a 'pure' metal fan too. I tolerate (at least:P) all music which is non-commercial and deep. Tho metal is also great with influences of other kinds of music: folk (Korpiklaani, Eluveitie), ambient (Ayreon), classical and symphonic (Nightwish, Rhapsody) - as we hear in Tetrafusion - also jazz. It's very universal Cool
Don't You like extreme parts? But death folk celtic metal is cool XD

Yeah, I also hate when people evaluate metal by extreme death, black and thrash metal (which is only screaming for beginners) ;/ in Poland, 2 most famous metal bands are death... there are really few power metal bands, a lot of normal heavy... I haven't heard about progressive. A lot of people don't know that metal can be matched with other music and that lyrics are very various.

Oops, we offtoped a bit Laughing Let's continue this discussion here.

Aaand, the sentence for today:
'Nobody's perfect... since I'm nobody' Cool
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Humor : progpower 8)

http://myspace.com/ripleykr

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm

if you are good at something, don't do it for free
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Val Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 am

The most beautiful thing ever written (imo) is this :

The monotony of the waves gave repose, and I had no other occupation than witnessing a myriad ocean moods. There is a ceaseless change in the waters—colours and shades pass over them like the insubstantial expressions of a well-known face; and these are at once communicated to us by half-recognized senses. When the sea is restless, remembering old ships that have gone over her chasms, there comes up silently in our hearts the longing for a vanished horizon. But when she forgets, we forget also. Though we know her a lifetime, she must always hold an alien air, as if something too vast to have shape were lurking in the universe to which she is a door. The morning ocean, glimmering with a reflected mist of blue-white cloud and expanding diamond foam, has the eyes of one who ponders on strange things, and her intricately woven webs, through which dart a myriad coloured fishes, hold the air of some great idle thing which will arise presently from the hoary immemorial chasms and stride upon the land.

H.P.Lovecraft, Night Ocean
Val
Val
TetraFan

http://www.musicwaves.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Very poetic sentence!!! I have such mood when I am in mountains....they are always sooooo horrible and sooo beautiful and I get always new energy and lose energy climbing Wink I get new love for world and lose emptiness and nothingness...hmmm Rolling Eyes
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum