Tetrafusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Your hobby besides music?

5 posters

Go down

What is Your hobby besides music? Empty What is Your hobby besides music?

Post  Marta Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Yeahhhhhhh, so trivial question....what do You like beside music, playing instument?...of course if it is not a secret... affraid Basketball
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

What is Your hobby besides music? Empty Re: What is Your hobby besides music?

Post  Paul Moreau Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 pm

well, I'm working on a book, but that will take very long before it's going to be finished, euhm...

no idea :p
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Humor : knock, knock

http://www.myspace.com/paulmoreau

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Ohh, Wow!!!!...what kind of book? Good book takes a lot of time. When You start writing a book, the world of many relations , characters and connections kills....I want to visit great placees in the world..so for now I am interested in some countries bounce study
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooks Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 am

Nothing... literally nothing. All I do is music! In fact, when I try to get away from it, it comes back to me. My girlfriend and I wanted to watch a movie the other day so we went to the store and rented "Amadeus." Great movie on Mozart. Grossly inaccurate at some points, but still entertaining.

I guess food. But even that can be musical... I'll explain later.
Brooks
Brooks
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am

Brooks wrote:Nothing... literally nothing. All I do is music! In fact, when I try to get away from it, it comes back to me. My girlfriend and I wanted to watch a movie the other day so we went to the store and rented "Amadeus." Great movie on Mozart. Grossly inaccurate at some points, but still entertaining.

It is pretty inaccurate. And I agree with this post.
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripley Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Brooks wrote:I guess food. But even that can be musical... I'll explain later.

Go dancing bananas! Twisted Evil

What is Your hobby besides music? Dancingbananac
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Humor : progpower 8)

http://myspace.com/ripleykr

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Marta wrote:Ohh, Wow!!!!...what kind of book? Good book takes a lot of time. When You start writing a book, the world of many relations , characters and connections kills....I want to visit great placees in the world..so for now I am interested in some countries bounce study

Well, i do not really know what kind of style it is...
Let me introduce it a little bit...

We have 2 Main characters:
the female: she's pregnant, living at home and can't do much. all she can do is write all of her feelings in a dayaree (or something like that.. you know a book to write the developments of the day) and she has to see how her husband has to go to war...
the male: he's the husband. he's going to war, and just as the female, he writes everything down in his book, always sayin that he hopes that he will make it one more day, every day.

if i can translate my opening chapter, i will post it down here!!
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Warm is the ground she fell on, on her knees. The moisty brown earth, covered with remnants of last winter, colors her blood-stained white dress. Next to her fell her veil gracefully down. The wind is blowing through the trees and takes the sand without any doubt along. With her hands she holds herself straight in a cold stream, looking at herself. The sharp, pointed stones in the water cut in her hands, but that does matter any more, it is too late to still feel the pain.

The silver water shows a perfect reflection of her face. Dark, black makeup, anticipated by tears, glossy lipstick that does not match the lines of her lips anymore and wild hair that once was the most beautifull of the day.

The image was distorted by a tear. It was a beautiful day of happiness and joy, symbolizing the union of man and woman as God and his people should be.

now there are more drops that flow from her eyes on their path to a relationship with His water leaving a trail of destruction in her cheeks, once red, now black. She feels her life leaving her body more and more. Red, blood red she thinks laughing, and then, she let herself fall.

The water passes her head, her hair, kisses her lips. She can feel it, smell it and taste it, but her sight is more. Although her eyes are wide open, she sees nothing but darkness taking her away from to a another reality.

Strength and power are slipping. She hears a distant call of someone who appears to be closer than she thinks.

the persone pulls her up, which made her lose all of her sorrow, pain, the touch of the cold water. with her last breath, she hears her name, one last time.
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 am

Hey Paul!! I like to read diaries (memories?)..and such with feelings of characters can be really interesting...yeye keep it...I just read Your short part of book..and Your opening chapter create for me interesting scenery of future big events...it is like silent before a storm... Idea

and You, Mark and Brooks ..You are great in Your true Love to music!!!! yeah, everywhere is music: in every action even in food...love it!!! Twisted Evil
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

thanks Marta!
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripley Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow, dark beginning... what will be neeext? ('Excited faces, what will be next?' /Blind Guardian/) What what what? Can You tell? Hm... maybe let's also start a new topic - Fans' work! ;>

...or even a subforum... maybe in description of Interests and hobbies is 'Beside music' but : P

o, I haven't replied to the topic yet.
So, I'm interested in fantasy (if it's funny at least a bit : D), sci-fi, history, wars, religions, mythologies... but it all comes back to music, haha Very Happy (Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Tetrafusion, Ayreon, Sabaton, Symphony X, soundtracks...)
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Moreau Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 pm

haha, you want me to give away more of my story?

well, no can do sir Very Happy

it's not finished yet and, as i notice myself, i often make changes, even in the beginning to make a more powerfull plot, you know.

but what else should/could we post in the fans' work?
Paul Moreau
Paul Moreau
TetraFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 am

hey Paul:))))...in fan's work we can put some fanarts:)))) for instance:)....I am not good in it but maybe someone present or future is good in it and always the doors of ideas are opened wide for creative people!!! Arrow ....so do what You feel You should there... alien
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripley Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Paul Moreau wrote:haha, you want me to give away more of my story?

YEAH! Twisted Evil

Paul Moreau wrote:well, no can do sir

it's not finished yet and, as i notice myself, i often make changes, even in the beginning to make a more powerfull plot, you know.

but what will probably be next?
btw, I'm not sir : P

Paul Moreau wrote:but what else should/could we post in the fans' work?

Everything ours! Our music, our pictures like fanarts but not only, photos, artworks, videos,...
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down