Tetrafusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generally about Metal Music

2 posters

Go down

Generally about Metal Music Empty Generally about Metal Music

Post  Marta Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:21 am

I think we can write about Metal Music generally here. What is good and bad in this music, if sth is? What do You love and what do You hate in Metal? It is really subject like river and interesting like hell What a Face
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

Generally about Metal Music Empty Re: Generally about Metal Music

Post  Ripley Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

mmkay, let's start from the best things in metal:
First of all, POWEEER! Strong music gives strength, makes You want to jump, shout, headbang and crowdsuuurf!! Cool
Second - feeling of bond with other metalheads. When You think about something (So many centuries, so many gods/We were prisoners of our own fantasy/ But then we have nothing to lead our life), when You are afraid (Fear of the dark, fear of the dark/I have a phobia that someone's always there [Very Happy]), sad (Meet me in the dreamtime water, drown/Shifting shaping current flows in memory/Meet me in the drowning pool of tears), furious (Like wild fire/Comes roaring/Mad whirlwind/Burning the road) and happy of course Very Happy (Warriors, euphoria will rise!). You can feel that You're not alone in Your problems and matters.
Third, it's freedom. Simply ; ) With metal You can be in another world, far away from the shitty society.
I also like that it's universal and very various.
And funny What a Face

I really don't like posers in this music and whole music... like 'UGHRGRHBRGH we are so evil GRAAH!' or 'ahh baby baby... ok, now let's add some guitar and we will be trve' (: P).

Last edited by Ripley on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ripley
Ripley
Admin

Humor : progpower 8)

http://myspace.com/ripleykr

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Well..hmmm....I agree totally with You Ripley that Metal music has a power and energy..and I love it in Metal..Metal music is like energy from inside which is in heart before...the lyrics of metal's songs are in mostly songs veeeeeeeery deep and about it what is important, what is bad and what we are looking for in life!!! so Metal music is so near our soul...and I totally solidarity with Metal society but not wandals and pseudo-heros who wants call them Metal cause of their brutality and vulgarity....I know that true metal society is like family and they are helpful and friendly during concerts and sth like that...and pop music I really dont like at all...It is music about nothing, mostly totally empty and comercial!!!And in music feelings and motivations for creating are very important...in my opinion!!! What a Face Twisted Evil cheers
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down