Tetrafusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did You start Your music education?

4 posters

Go down

When did You start Your music education? Empty When did You start Your music education?

Post  Marta Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Tetrafusion Guys!!!
When did You start Your music education? Was it Love at the first sight? Cool
Marta
Marta
Admin

Humor : white and black:)

Back to top Go down

When did You start Your music education? Empty Re: When did You start Your music education?

Post  Brooks Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I started taking piano lessons when I was 6 years old. After that I begin studying percussion in the 6th grade and throughout high school. Now I'm in college at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, LA. I'm going for a Bachelors in Music Education with an emphasis in Percussion. I just play guitar for fun. Smile
Brooks
Brooks
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

When did You start Your music education? Empty Re: When did You start Your music education?

Post  Mark Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 am

It was indeed love at first site for me. I began piano lessons at age four (with Gary...same teacher) and took them until age fifteen. I basically used my piano experience to better understand other instruments...I picked up bass guitar at about age 14, and this is my main instrument as of now. I also play trumpet, and have been for 8 years.

I'm completely self-taught as far as bass goes, though. I enjoy playing this instrument the most.

Mark
Mark
Mark
Tetrafusion Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 am

Thanks for Your answer!!! You are - Tetrafusion Guys- very talented and Your great music education and talent are visible in Your music and performing!!!! I like it very veeeeeeeeeeeeery much!!! It is so many feelings in Your music and performing!!! And..haha...if You Guys play not the main instrument soooooooooo good, I can't imagine Your awesome playing the main instruments!!!
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drummerjcb Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

I started playing drums 13 years ago at the age of five. I was enrolled in lessons for a majority of that 13 years. Most of my drum teachers have been very traditional professional drummers that played drums as their only source of income. All of my teachers over the years have taught me LOTS of things about music and professional drumming. Even in college, I'm still taking lessons from the percussion instructor, but I still work through books on my own pretty frequently. Overall, I absolutely loved everything about drums from the moment I first saw a drumset. Ever since I started with my first teacher, I have played in middle school and high school bands, I have played in local and school jazz bands, I have taken from a few other GREAT instructors, and I'm now a music performance major in college. Music has always been very important to me and hopefully it will be a career choice someday.
Drummerjcb
Drummerjcb
Tetrafusion Member

Humor : Crude

Back to top Go down

Post  Marta Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 pm

yesssssssss, it is very long time You play drumms!!!...and You play great!!!!....Yeah, I am sure You will be always in music !!!Can't be another. king
Marta
Marta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down